Saturday 28 January 2012

Photographs

Here are the finished photos that I will be using in my magazine. As you can see I have taken photos from the plans I have posted earlier in my blog, I have also take a few more photos to fit my designs. Due to a lack in models, I am in a couple of photos myself, however I did set up the shot myself without any assistance, using models used in other photos to set the shot exactly how I wanted it before I posed for the shot, with a friend taking the photo with the camera from where I’d positioned it.



These two photos above will be modified in Adobe Photoshop CS3 to make them look as if they were taken from a live gig. I had said in my plans that I wanted to have photos in my magazine taken of bands performing at live gigs. However, this option was unavailable to me, due to the time constraints I had to complete the task. So I thought I take photos of people performing in a different location and make use of Photoshop’s array of picture editing tools to try and give the illusion of a live performance.



I have chosen this above photo to be in black and white by using the picture editing tools that are available using Adobe Photoshop CS3. I have chosen to use black and white photos, to follow pre-exsisting conventions used in rock music magazines. It’s also makes the photo match my colour scheme of black, white, red and blue making it look more professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment